Welcome to our adoption blog. It is our deepest and most heartfelt wish to be parents. We would like to share our journey with you and invite you to participate in making our wish come true. Most believe that the stork brings the baby, but in our case, we believe the cranes will!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's a Beautiful Thing

"Suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us." Romans 5:3-5

I read this on a friend's facebook post today. As I look forward in hope on this day, this statement is so true for me.  My hope since starting hoping4baby has not disappointed me, either. We have saved almost $3,000!, started our home study, and feel the momentum building toward having the family we have been dreaming about. Here is a picture of some of the cranes I've folded that are going out to those who have helped us so far - THANK YOU!!! Each time I fold one, my hope is renewed...it's a beautiful thing.

With hope and love,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment