Welcome to our adoption blog. It is our deepest and most heartfelt wish to be parents. We would like to share our journey with you and invite you to participate in making our wish come true. Most believe that the stork brings the baby, but in our case, we believe the cranes will!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fullness

This morning I realized I haven't written since Monday - yikes. I was reflecting on why and realize just how FULL my life is. It's great! I have had some time with friends, met with my dear business partners, done some "work" for both the business and for my classroom, started the home study, folded cranes (Yeah!!), laundry, skyped with my mom :) and I am sure some other things. I am gearing up to go back into the classroom and have been feeling the pace of summer kick in to "work mode". Usually at this time of year I feel a sense of dread (although I hate to admit it publicly) because of the looming school year start date. This time, however, I feel GRATITUDE!! Isn't that great? I am so grateful that my life is FULL and I have a good job, a wonderful business in the expressive arts, and good relationships with friends and family - and soon A BABY. Wow. As the t-shirt says, "Life is good".

I hope your life is feeling good today and the fullness is decorated with gratitude glitter.

All the best,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment